- Firecraft Fireplaces Ltd try to pay the full delivery cost for our customers, but do ask for a contribution towards the cost of delivery for some items.
- Free standard delivery is available for the majority of orders over £200 to mainland UK. Certain Highland postcodes and Chanel Island Additional delivery charges may apply.
- Purchases under £100 incur a nominal £5.99 delivery fee.
- Payments must be cleared before goods can be released from stock.
- Dispatch for delivery normally takes up to two weeks, depending on availability. It can be longer in some instances, if the lead time is longer you will be informed by email of the estimated lead time for your goods.
- You will be contacted before your order is processed to confirm eligibility. This excludes any promotional offers we may run from time to time.
- Your goods will be delivered either by Hemes or Parcel Force on smaller items or on a 10 tonne delivery vehicle (about the size of a bin wagon). Please let us know, as soon as possible, if there will be a problem with access, so we can make alternative delivery arrangements.
- Fireplaces & Stoves are very heavy. There will be one driver who will help, but we suggest you have at least one other person with you to assist.
- The driver will move the stove to the nearest wheel point, depending on access. The driver will be unable to move the goods across graveled, or unfinished drives, through narrow openings, or up steps.
- We must advise that you check the goods while the driver is still there. The driver is obliged to wait with you up to 15 minutes (for palletised goods only), whilst you unpack the goods.
- If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, please sign the carrier’s delivery note accordingly. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we will issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method.
- If the driver refuses to wait, then please mark the goods as damaged on the delivery note, so you are covered for all eventualities.
- If you have checked the goods and they are found to be damaged, please mark this clearly on the delivery note.
- If any items are damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 48 hours to our Customer Service team quoting your Order Reference and Delivery Note, and we will ensure replacement parts are sent out immediately.
- If you are unavailable when your palletised stove is delivered at your pre-booked time, then re-delivery charges will apply.
- If you are unavailable when package goods (e.g. fireside accessories) are delivered, the courier company will leave a note, explaining how to re-arrange delivery for a more convenient time.
- If you cancel an order after it has been dispatched, we regret that you will be charged for the return delivery costs, even if the products have not reached your address.
Items Faulty on Arrival
- If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 5 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we will issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will return the item to you, in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
Items Faulty in Warranty Period
- If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it is more than 28 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair.
- When an order is placed with us you will receive an email with your invoice and details of the products you have ordered. We ask all customers to double check that what has been ordered is correct.
- It is your responsibility to choose a product which suits your needs.
- Once we have delivered your product, you are responsible for storage and installation if not already organised with us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that products are installed correctly and in compliance with current Building Regulations Contact the Building Control Officer of your Local Authority to find our how these regulations apply to you. Click on the following links to find an electrical engineer or plumber in your area: Local Authority Assured Trader Scheme, Gas Safe Register, Association of Plumbing and Heating Contractors.
- We strongly recommend that you do not book a date for fitting until the item has been delivered.
- We ask you to help us keep prices low by taking responsibility for ordering the correct item, and clearly specifying any options you require.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure the fitters are suitably qualified to fit their product. If you are unsure then we recommend checking on the HETAS or Gas Safe approved web sites.
- All sizes and measurements are approximate. We do however try to ensure that all sizes, measurements and images on the website are as accurate as possible. All pictures on the website are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself. Colours may vary to those illustrated and can look different on other computer screens. We never knowingly publish misleading or incorrect product descriptions or images.
Privacy & Security
- All personal details that you give us are securely stored. We will never supply or sell any customers details to any outside organisation. We do not store any credit or debit card details.
Costs Incurred by You
- We are not liable for any costs incurred by you or any loss of earnings. For example if a delivery is delayed in any way and you have to re-book an installer then we are not liable for any extra charges that the installer may charge you. We always recommend that you do not book an installer until you are in receipt of the goods. We are also not liable for any loss of earnings as a result of you taking time off work to accept a delivery even if it is late or delayed.
Cancellations & Returns
If you change your mind
- If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered and you wish to return it, then in line with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) you can do so provided you inform us of your decision within 14 days of receipt. The item must not be used or must not have been installed and must be ‘as new’ when returned to us. Once you have informed us that you wish to return goods under the DSR, you have 14 further days to do so, fully insured and at your own expense. Once received and inspected, we will issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method.
- We normally pay refunds within 7 working days of cancellation or when goods have been returned safely (whichever is the latter). You are advised to retain the packaging. You will find it difficult to return the item without appropriate packaging. The goods must not have been fitted, installed or used in any way. The goods must be unmarked and free from blemishes of any kind, and you must return them in a saleable condition. All spare parts are non-returnable and non-refundable due to being a special order. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
Our Returns Policy
- We strive to supply goods in excellent condition. Some of our products are both heavy and fragile, and need careful handling until installed. We will repair or replace (for free) any item found defective or damaged before delivery or during unloading. This is in addition to your manufacturers guarantee. We cannot accept return of products which are damaged after delivery. If you wish to return part or all of your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring you quote your order number and the date you received your goods. You must confirm that the goods are in the original packaging, unused in anyway and that we are able to inspect the goods before signing for them. Failure to do this will result in no return number or address being issued. Items returned to us must be sent by recorded delivery. All spare parts are non-returnable and non-refundable due to being a special order.
Offers & Vouchers
- All offers on www.firecraftfireplaces.co.uk are non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- If you see your product cheaper on any web site (other than auction sites or Liquidation sites such as EBAY) we will try to match the competitor’s price and then give a further £10 off. This offer is an online only offer and is only available on a like-for-like basis.
- The item also needs to be the identical product and in new and unused condition.
- You must provide us with the website where you have seen the better price so we can check the price ourselves, every price match will be manually checked and verified. If the price we have beaten is not a like-for-like offer you will be contacted by one of our sales team.